Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Introduction

Over the years, many people have asked me to write about many subjects. I have decided to write first about Real Estate. I feel that it is important for my fellow investors to have a certain and powerful knowledge of the business they are getting into. Coming in this blog, there will be lots of information on investing in Real Estate. I hope you come here often and I hope you use this information to do what all Real Estate Investors SHOULD be doing - Making Money! I'll be giving you "Robin's Rules"; ideas, words, philosophies, and hard street wise advice on how to make and keep money in the Real Estate investment game. From time to time, I will put up deals here on the site. Look at them and see if they'll work for you. If nothing else, analyze them. I hope to also bring experts in different areas of real estate here from time to time for unique interview segments. I want to give you practical advice on how to make money in a tricky and expensive business. We'll soon know.

Robin's Rule # 6: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him snorkle."

I'll give you RE advice, but you've got to get out there and do it yourself. If Real Estate investing is something you don't want to do, forget it. Feel free to visit my website for more information. See you next blog. New blogs will be posted every 2 weeks. Mark your calendar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home